THE FUNNY PAPER is published exclusively for kid-show and family entertainers! Now in its seventh year of publication, The Funny Paper is packed with practical articles on magic, clowning, puppetry, balloons, face painting and other variety arts. In addition to great routines, sound advice, and creative ideas on performing, you’ll find excellent articles on the business side of being a kid-show and family entertainer.
Who writes for The Funny Paper? It’s a Who’s Who of children’s entertainers! David Ginn, Jim Kleefeld, Mark Wade, Bruce “Charlie” Johnson, Angel Ocasio, Margaret Clauder, Terry Parrett, Carol Collins, Bob Conrad, Dan Wolfe, Samuel Patrick Smith, Trevor Lewis, Scott Humston, Harry Allen, Roger Way, and more!
You’ll find many articles to help you grow your kid show entertainment business, and much more!
This Issue’s Contents:
- Rick Berger – Ok, You Dummies, Up Against the Wall!
- Pam Spence – Talking Through My Hat
- Bev Bergeron – Entertaining Young Children
- David Ginn – Cut the Rope, Not You!
- Brenda Hahne – Assisting the Magician
- Cynthia Keeler – Live From New York.
- Samuel Patrick Smith – The Sammy-Gram: The Best Kept Secrets
Pages 56 – Hardbound